We can help you plan your next retreat, provide leadership development and facilitate structural organization.
Strategize & Plan
Planning is an essential tool at any stage and for all organizations. Without it, we lose focus and have a difficult time engaging those around us. Northwest Leadership Strategies provides the following Strategic Planning services:
- Organizational Culture (internal analysis)
- Data Gathering
Organization & Strategic Plan Development
- Core Values
- PESTLE & SWOT Conclusions
- Focus Areas / Strategic Area Themes
- Goals & Objectives
- Action Plans
Comprehensive, written strategic plan including recommendations for implementation, evaluation, and control.
Facilitating meetings and retreats in-house can be challenging for any organization. Often times, it is difficult to maintain impartiality and promote an environment with fresh perspectives and ability to be creative and effective. Facilitation services offered by Northwest Leadership Strategies include some of the following:
- Company meetings
- Community forums
- Visioning Sessions
- Strategic Planning Retreats
- Board and/or Staff Retreats (1/2 day, full day, or two-day)
Do you find value in having a facilitator, but seldom follow-through from the outcomes of the meeting or planning session? Northwest Leadership Strategies will also provide a written report from each facilitated event, and assistance with implementation strategies.
Have the roles and responsibilities for your Board of Directors, Council or Committee members, or Management Team been communicated effectively? Do they fully understand the level of commitment needed? Do you strive to provide an environment that leads to growth and development of each individual? Northwest Leadership Strategies can assist with leadership development, including some of the following:
- Orientation and training sessions on roles and responsibilities of Board of Directors / Council or Committee members, etc.
- Succession planning within a Board structure
- Leadership skills assessment
- Leadership development programs
- Organizational structure assessment
Are you looking for a guest speaker for your next annual meeting or conference? Would you like an interactive presentation delivered to your employees? Here are some sample topics:
- Authentic Leadership
- Effective Teams
- Emotional Intelligence / Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Objects in the Mirror
- Requisite Creativity
- Servant Leadership
- The Value of Core Values
- What’s Your Leadership Philosophy?